Forms for Prescribers
Download this convenient, fillable HIV Rx Enrollment form for your patients.
Norwin Specialty Pharmacy has over 17 years of experience with HIV medications. We have used this experience to design a health management program that provides our patients with the highest level of care, at the lowest possible cost.
The Norwin Specialty Pharmacy is much more than a retail drug store:
- Our full-service specialty pharmacy is staffed by highly trained pharmacists and Patient Care Advocates
- We help physicians and their patients navigate the complex landscape associated with today’s specialty medications
- Our Patient Care Advocates will help with your prescriptions, refills and prior authorizations
Full Line of HIV medications including:
- growth factors
The challenges HIV patients face staying on track with their therapy can be overwhelming. Even newly diagnosed HIV patients may require a complex regimen of medications and personal pharmaceutical care. This is why Norwin developed the HIV Program. There is no additional cost for this customized program.
At Norwin Specialty Pharmacy, we understand the importance of delivering the right drug to the right person at the right time. With this in mind, Norwin Specialty Pharmacy developed a compliance delivery and packaging program for our HIV patients.
At Norwin, our pharmacists are experts and using Norwin for all your medications allows our pharmacists to watch for any harmful drug interactions or potential side effects.
The Difference Is Easy To See the Right Dose at the Right Time
Expertly prepared by Norwin Specialty Pharmacy, each personalized Convenience Pak contains all the pills you need and is clearly labeled with the precise time to take them.
- Easier to remember to take the correct medication at the right time
- All pills (even vitamins) for one administration time can be packed in one pouch
- Medications can be organized by date and time for 30-, 60-, or 90-day supply
- Eliminates the need for cumbersome daily reminder boxes (no pill boxes to fill)
- Easy-to-read labels, easy-to-open tear pouches
- One pouch makes taking medication to work easy. Individual pouches can be separated so patients can easily take their medication when traveling or going out for the evening, etc.
- We utilize special compliance packaging for our specialty patients to make taking medications easier. This portable package makes it easier for patients to track their doses- taken or missed.
- PEACE OF MIND
The Norwin Specialty Pharmacy Difference:
- FREE delivery
We provide free delivery to your home or any location of your choice. Our pharmacists will ensure that you get the right medications delivered when you need them in packaging that ensures proper handling conditions of your specialty medication needs.
- Your medications—always in stock
At The Norwin Specialty Pharmacy, your prescription medications—even the hard-to-find ones—will always be on hand.
- What types of medications can I get through the pharmacy?
In addition to your specialty medications, we also stock prescription medications, diabetic testing supplies, over-the-counter drugs and vitamins are available through our pharmacy.
- Expert Pharmacists
Our pharmacists are an integral part of your treatment team. We are specially trained in disease-specific treatments and will manage your complete profile of medications.
- Billing and Insurance Expertise
Our billing experts process your claims, participate with thousands of private and government insurance programs, and serve as your personal patient care advocate to resolve claims. We are expert at obtaining maximum coverage for our customers and working through challenging reimbursement or coverage issues.
- Patient Care Advocates
Once referred to Norwin Specialty Pharmacy, the pharmacy staff will contact you to coordinate medication delivery and give you appropriate contact information. Your Patient Care Advocate will be your single point of contact. Your Patient Care Advocate will be there to:
- Provide monthly refill reminders to you
- Assist with Co-pay assistance programs
- Assist you in complying with your physician’s instructions
- Help you gain better insight into your health conditions
- Answer all questions regarding medications or other disease state issues
- Guide you to other treatment options and support groups
Automatic verified refill
Patients can register with our Auto Refill service, which automatically refills prescriptions each month before a patient is out of medication.
Automatic verified renewal on all medications
A member of our Specialty Team contacts patients and/or their physician to help arrange for your next prescription.
We also offer our Specialty Pharmacy Services to your immediate family members
Graph your own meds and find more info that is helpful at AIDSmeds.
For more information, contact us today.